INTRODUCING LASHLIFTS AND TINTS
Do you want dramatic, voluminous and curly lashes?
The lash-lift and tint procedure is very popular. It will give you a dramatic natural look to your eyes, and enhances what you already have.
WHAT IS A LASH LIFT AND TINT?
It is a painless and fairly quick semi-permanent treatment that will curl your lashes upward giving a natural appearance. It works best with a lash tint to define them and give an appearance of larger and fuller lashes.
Lash tints deepen the color of the lashes providing a more dramatic look.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The technician applies a silicone mold or shield onto the eyelid using a non-toxic glue, then curls the upper eye-lashes over the mold, which is curved upward and outward to create a curl. Each lash is applied onto the mold and is separated individually, so you get a nice curl on the lashes.
Then we apply a perm solution. The perm solution sits on the root of the eyelashes, between the root and middle of the lash for 10-15 minutes. The solution softens the hair so it’s malleable to the form.
Once this solution is removed, a setting solution is applied that re-hardens the hair so the shape is set in place. Then, the setting solution is removed and a lash tint color is selected and applied to your lashes. This takes approximately 12 -15 minutes. After, we remove the lash tint and apply a conditioning oil to the lashes.
HOW LONG DOES A LASH LIFT LAST?
This depends on how quickly your natural lashes grow. Typically, a lash lift will last six to eight weeks, about the same amount of time as your lash growth cycle.
HOW DO YOU MAINTAIN YOUR LASH-LIFT?
Avoid water (this includes steam, hot shower, yoga etc.) or mascara for the first 24 hours after the treatment. The longer you let your lashes set, the longer the lash-lift will last.
For the first 24 hours
- Don’t use lash serums, eyelash extensions, or eye creams.
- Only use oil-free products on your face.
- Don’t sleep on your new lash lift. Sleep on your back for the first night to avoid bending lashes out of shape. A satin pillowcase is often used to help lashes losing their shape while sleeping.
- The perming solution can cause chemical burns or scarring on the cornea if it seeps into the eye.
- You can have an allergic reaction to the perming solution.
- Dry eyes are common after a lash lift for a short period of time.
IS IT WORTH IT?
Our guests love the results. “I can skip a curler, and my lashes stand out without mascara,” says one. Her lashes really did look amazing afterwards!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A lash lift and tint $114.