The holidays are fast approaching, and that means holiday parties! Between family pictures, Thanksgiving get-togethers, and holiday events, “what to wear” is usually at the top of the list. But don’t forget to cover your bases—glowing skin and a fabulous hairstyle make all the difference.
Here are our tips for a picture-perfect holiday:
1. Pre-book your cut and color appointments early. Appointments book up quickly around the holiday season—schedule now to save your spot! Don’t forget to check out our Instagram for inspirational photos to bring to your appointment.
2. Add a glossing or botanical treatment for hair that looks healthy and shiny in pictures.
3. Ask your stylist for styling tips and product recommendations. Your stylist knows all the tricks to keep your hair in tip-top shape and maintain body and style.
4. Maintain clear and hydrated skin. Skin care is the first step of flawless makeup! We recommend a Vitamin C (Brightening) Facial or a Collagen (Smoothing) Facial for immediate results.
5. Practice your look! Do your hair and makeup a day or two before the event to make sure you know how much time to set aside the day of—that way you can plan for time and not feel rushed! Check out some style videos for easy tutorials.
6. Treat yourself to a blowout & style for ultimate beauty and confidence. Leave it to the pros! Schedule your appointment by contacting us here.
7. Get featured on our feed! Don’t forget to tag us in your Instagram photos and include #hairbysanctuary. We can’t wait to see your holiday pictures!